Looks fantastic. I checked the David Ellis website, and don't see a pyramid line that looks exactly like yours. In fact, I find the site a bit hard to navigate in general. What model is yours based on? Can I ask the price you paid and lead time for construction?
You will not find this tent on his site. It is a custom made tent based on the design of the Northwest Woodsman 8 x 8 Pyramid Tent that David Ellis makes for him. I asked David to make me the 10 x 10 version, and as far as I know it is the only one. I had him add a stove jack and threshold. Cost for the tent was $473 plus $56 for the stove jack, $20 for the threshold, $120 for shipping by USPS (he normally ships by UPS) and $90 for HST. I had it in just over two weeks. I made the support poles from 1.25" fence top rail for a cost of about $100 total. Depending upon your location you may not need the support poles as you can cut poles from the bush. These poles should be about 12ft.
Northwest Woodsman Pyramid Tenthttp://nwwoodsman.com/Product/Shelter/PyramidTent.html
Well, last night was a partial success. We were not able to sleep over in the yard as a have I a sick child, but we still managed to spend half the night in the tent. We grabbed some lawn chairs and a bushel basket of split white birch, hung a gas lantern, lit the fire and drank half of a 26er of the Captain. The outside temperature dropped to -12C yet I was able to keep the tent a comfortable 12C to 15C at mid-calf height. At head height it was an easy 25C.
Some thoughts on the tent. It really does need a couple of loops sewn in up near the peak to tie a line to dry clothes. The sod cloth is made from the same vinyl as tarps used for covering loads on tractor trailers, sot it should be durable, but it was sown facing the inside and thus is more difficult to flip out and cover with snow. In addition it is a continuous piece from corner to corner and will interfere with the center stake points (they are needed). I will likely slit the sod flap to fix this problem.
My stove worked very well, but it had a couple of issues. First the stove was not getting enough air through the door so I ground off part of the inner baffle with a dramatic improvement. Second the wood at the back of the stove needs to be raked forward to burn. The wood at the rear of the stove under the smoke baffle is turning to charcoal and must be raked to the front for complete combustion, indicating lack of oxygen. I am considering drilling a couple of holes in the rear of the stove to feed the back, or adding a small steel pipe from the front to the back to feed air. Besides that, with a couple of rakes the stove wood burns for about an hour on one load and keep the tent very comfortable. However if the temperature drops to -30C or below then it will be too small. Next years model of stove....