View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: Deep Freeze 17 and DF17 Hat  (Read 315 times)

Offline Oldand Fat

• Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
Deep Freeze 17 and DF17 Hat
« on: January 10, 2017, 10:56:16 pm »
 Deep Freeze 17 February 18 to 26
same place as DF16
Only cost is $ 10 parking fee per vehicle.  We give an honorarium to the Trapper that plows the lot.
More Info on myccr.com or email me.

Deep Freeze Hat.

It was 2011 when we last had a souvenir to wear. At the DF 17 Prep weekend
Mike, Cliff and I thought we would like a Deep Freeze Hat. Baseball cap style, Smart embroidered crest, good quality, One size fits all, . Mike designed the crest. Looks great.

As in the past the cost is, well what it costs to make them. $ 23.00 Tax in.

Supplier needs our order by January 18.

Please PM or email your order to me before January 18.

Delivery at DF 17 February 18 to 26 or mailed plus SH.

This would make a great present.

Stay safe

Dave

Oldand Fat

cassinkingbird@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:09:31 am by Oldand Fat »
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain

Online Moondog55

• Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Freeze 17 and DF17 Hat
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 06:51:14 pm »
Why not a "Proper"Deep Frozen hat?

Short bill, short foldble ear flaps fleece lined Thinsulate insulation and a windproof shell?
Arrange a decent group buy discount with one of the big manufacturers and simply have a patch woven?
They are already selling  "I survived Betty" T-shirts here, modern lead times are only a few days [ hours really ir depends on the length of the queue in front of you; for printing and embroidery.
I can also think of a few extra slogans, such as "I got My "BEEP" Frozen" in 2018 etcetera
I keep asking myself why this is such a small event.
Could you get Arctic Oven to sponsor a large group tent for a long week-end to encourage more people to turn up?