View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: The 1st Annual Ontario Winter Camping Symposium is happening. Winter is coming!  (Read 343 times)

Offline PineMartyn

• Warming Up
    • View Profile
    • Gone Canoeing
The 1st Annual Ontario Winter Camping Symposium is happening.

Winter is coming!  The Ontario Winter Camping Symposium will be taking place on November 25th, 2017 in Waterloo, Ontario. The speakers and presenters will have something for everyone: for those who are curious about winter camping but unsure how to get started, those who already enjoy winter camping but are looking for the next step, and those who are experienced winter campers.  The symposium's sponsors include: Snowtrekker, Manscamping.ca, The Outland Supply Company, The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Co., Whisky Jack Outdoor Co., and See Sawyer Run.

The presenters include Kevin Callan who is previewing his new book on winter camping, Jim Baird (one of the two winners of the History Channel's 'Alone' reality show), and others, including long-standing members of the WinterTrekking forum.

Here's the website: www.ontariowintercamping.ca
Please check out and share the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ontariowintercamping/

Cheers,
Martin
No one has ever been heard to say on a deathbed, "I wish I'd put in more time at the office."

Offline David B.

• Coming in From the Cold
    • View Profile
There is another thread about this in events...but in case you missed it....

Great speakers...great sponsors...only 20 tickets left!

www.ontariowintercamping.ca

Offline 300winmag

• Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
Aaaarrrggghhh! I used to live in Erie, PA for 36 years and went to Toronto many times. Now that I'm in Las Vegas they have this symposium!

Eric B.