View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 543 times)

Online Moondog55

• Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 03:38:08 pm »
Sending a PM to LOTN

Offline DMarrone

• Vendor - Supporter
  • Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
    • Lure of the North
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 09:10:15 pm »
Thanks Art and SW for the very kind words.  Yes, we'll definitely be back to the winter symposium, hopefully for many years to come!
Lure of the North
http://lureofthenorth.com

Offline kie

• Vendor - Supporter
  • Coming in From the Cold
    • View Profile
    • www.lureofthenorth.com
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 10:15:54 am »
Hi everyone!

I am the one that primarily does our Facebook and Instagram photos and Dave has been the trusty forum respondent. I thought since some of you do not use social media that I should use this forum to inform you of all the latest and greatest updates from our side of the Pond. I'll mostly be sharing content so if you want to see photos don't hesitate to check us out on Instagram as @lureofthenorth and Facebook as @lureofthenorth. You do not need an account to view our posts.

I also wanted to use this opportunity to give a massive thank you to our loyal followers and customers. This year we have sold out of all of our expeditions back in September, only three weeks after we released our schedule. Our two-week Missinaibi expedition is compiled of all returning participants which I think says a lot about the camaraderie that is formed through these types of trips. Without the continued support and positive encouragement that you've shown us, we would not be doing what we do.

Thank you!  ;D
There isn't a place I'd rather be.