View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: 2nd Quality Top Duffle 25% off  (Read 108 times)

Offline Bothwell Voyageur

• Vendor - Supporter
  • Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
2nd Quality Top Duffle 25% off
« on: November 18, 2017, 07:30:35 PM »
Sometimes you have one of those days!

Half way through sewing a 6ft top duffle I had a brain fade. Somehow I sewed the base seams backwards. It wouldn't have been a big deal but it makes the webbing loops for attaching the straps stick inwards instead of out. Had to rip all the two rows of stitching out and re-sew in the correct orientation. This sucks but it does mean that someone has the chance for a nice top duffle at a good price.

Bag is the usual 400d Cordura. #10 YKK zipper with four pulls and with 8 mounting loops.

Normally I sell these for $115Cdn including the 8 QD straps for mounting to your toboggan but I would sell this for $90 or if you would like to use your own straps it would be $70. If you would like an internal drawstring divider or a couple of compression straps, great for tucking your anorak under, I can add these for a few $$ more.

imagePB1600011_low

These bags really are huge. I worked out the volume a something around 72 litres/4,600 cubic inches so will certainly swallow all the gear you need during a day on the trail.

Shipping would be $15 in Canada, $25 to the USA.

If you have any questions send me a pm
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:52:07 PM by Bothwell Voyageur »
www.canoepaddler.me.uk for canoe tripping and winter trekking photos and fireboxes