View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: Nordica Alaska, anyone know anything about them?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline exophysical

• Warming Up
    • View Profile
Nordica Alaska, anyone know anything about them?
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:52:29 pm »
 My "local" (3 hour drive) options for back country 3 pin boots are pretty much limited to the Rossignol bc 6 through 12 boots. It seems like a lot of people have these boots but practicaly nobody actually likes them. I gotta ask, do these boots really suck that bad? So after a few days of searching the web and dredging up reviews about the only boots in my price range that don't seem to be plagued by rampant QC problems are the Nordica Alaska, to be fair there isn't a lot of info on these things but what little I can find is all quite positive. Just wondering if anyone has any first hand info on these and can tell me how they fit, I've got a fairly wide foot and would like to get a good idea how these fit before I order them. If not I'm open to other suggestions.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 07:55:26 pm by exophysical »

Offline SupGen

• Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
Re: Nordica Alaska, anyone know anything about them?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:43:49 pm »
  Oh well, here's another suggestion ;): http://www.wintertrekking.com/community/index.php?topic=2860.msg24185#msg24185 . Patience is everything with E-Bay.