View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: can I join your group on this forum for either summer or winter camping trip?  (Read 2691 times)

Offline sito

• Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
can I join your group on this forum for either summer or winter camping trip?

I have good equipments.

Offline acurrier

• Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
Hi Sito,

For starters, where are you located? If there are other members on the site in your area, you might be able to arrange a group trip.

Offline sito

• Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada eh  ;D

Offline acurrier

• Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
This site does have a fair number of members in Ontario, some south and some north. I've seen a fair number of trips planned to Algonquin Park, as well as a few other spots within a couple hours drive of Toronto. Unless you want to try to arrange a trip yourself, just watch this section of the forums.

Offline buddhabelly

• Supporter
  • Hauling Sled
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum Sito. Might be helpful for members if you could tell us about some of your camping trips ;)

Offline sito

• Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
well, I went on several summer & winter camping trips at Jasper, Banff national parks, Algonquin for 2 trips, Bon echo 1 trip, Adirodack park 1 trip.

I want to go more winter trips since I acquired new featherfriend snow goose sleeping bag. I am so hype up.

Offline ravinerat

• Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
I know this post was awhile a go. Your welcome to with us when ever we go. Sometimes it's Algonquin and sometimes were in the back country. Sometimes we use snowmobiles or snow shoes or skis. My buddy wants to use his Fat Bike.

RR
Time waits for no one!