View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: Lawson Equipment Glowire Giveaway  (Read 174 times)

Online Bothwell Voyageur

• Vendor - Supporter
  • Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
    • CanoePaddler
Lawson Equipment Glowire Giveaway
« on: March 01, 2020, 04:49:53 pm »
Just received my first consignment of Glowire reflective cord from Lawson Equipment. Been using this for a while on my own gear and the tarps I’ve made for folk so happy to have the chance of selling it at a decent price to other folk in Canada.

https://www.canoepaddler.net/product-page/lawson-glowire-2mm-50ft-hank

Thought I’d raise a little interest with a prize draw so I’m giving away a 50ft hank of 2mm orange reflective line plus a couple of consolation prizes of a set of four reflective zipper pulls.
If you’d like your name entered in the draw visit my canoepaddler.net Facebook page or simply reply to this post and I’ll enter your name in the draw. I’ll pick some winners at random next week.
Please note, you need to have Canadian mailing address to be eligible. Sorry ????
www.canoepaddler.net for custom made gear and fireboxes

Online Moondog55

• Supporter
  • Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
Re: Lawson Equipment Glowire Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 06:37:06 pm »
Well not living in Canada I guess that rules me out. Glo-wire is great stuff, light and very strong and the reflectivity is high.

Offline AunNordDuNord

• Supporter
  • Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 11:28:52 pm »
Just received my first consignment of Glowire reflective cord from Lawson Equipment. Been using this for a while on my own gear and the tarps I’ve made for folk so happy to have the chance of selling it at a decent price to other folk in Canada.

https://www.canoepaddler.net/product-page/lawson-glowire-2mm-50ft-hank

Thought I’d raise a little interest with a prize draw so I’m giving away a 50ft hank of 2mm orange reflective line plus a couple of consolation prizes of a set of four reflective zipper pulls.
If you’d like your name entered in the draw visit my canoepaddler.net Facebook page or simply reply to this post and I’ll enter your name in the draw. I’ll pick some winners at random next week.
Please note, you need to have Canadian mailing address to be eligible. Sorry ????

I'm in!! Thank you!

Offline Stormy Kromer

• Supporter
  • Warming Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 08:41:08 am »
Count me as well!  Thanks!

Offline snapper

• Supporter
  • Hauling Sled
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 09:08:48 am »
BV - I live in the states so I'm out as well.  That being said, thanks for your gracious "gift" to whoever is lucky enough to be the winner.  It's great of you to think of this and offer it to the group.

That's all for now.  Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Offline buddhabelly

• Supporter
  • Hauling Sled
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 01:14:48 pm »
awesome gesture BV !  nice thing about the cord is that the core and sheath melt together. So many other cords I've used would melt differently and usually the sheath would shrink/peel back (?) leaving an ugly end lol

Offline Chris Goetz

• Coming in From the Cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 01:29:21 pm »
Well not living in Canada I guess that rules me out. Glo-wire is great stuff, light and very strong and the reflectivity is high.

+1

Love the stuff!

Online Bothwell Voyageur

• Vendor - Supporter
  • Living Large At -40
    • View Profile
    • CanoePaddler
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 01:46:58 pm »
OK,OK! So for those not blessed with residing in Canada, I'll include an extra set of zipper pulls in the draw. Not as good as bunch of line but I can manage the shipping costs and I won't be treading on anyone else toes.

Just let me know what combination of black, orange and yellow you'd like for your four pulls if you are lucky enough to win.
www.canoepaddler.net for custom made gear and fireboxes

Offline gnatwest

• Warming Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 01:52:28 pm »
Yes please