View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: Empire camp coat e bay  (Read 388 times)

Offline Coldfeet

• Supporter
  • Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
Empire camp coat e bay
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:43:34 PM »

Not mine, I was just looked at wool coats and saw this.  To bad, my piggy bank is empty.  :(  Price looks good, noticed it's a bit different from the newer version.  One day...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Empire-Wool-Canvas-Wool-Wool-Jacket-Rare-New-Condition-Large/292431998657?hash=item44164e2ec1:g:c8wAAOSw1RVacj3N

Online buddhabelly

• Supporter
  • Hauling Sled
    • View Profile
Re: Empire camp coat e bay
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 12:56:26 PM »

Not mine, I was just looked at wool coats and saw this.  To bad, my piggy bank is empty.  :(  Price looks good, noticed it's a bit different from the newer version.  One day...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Empire-Wool-Canvas-Wool-Wool-Jacket-Rare-New-Condition-Large/292431998657?hash=item44164e2ec1:g:c8wAAOSw1RVacj3N

yup. missing the open/ snap rear pockets, which imo, are extremely useful. if this coat had the rear pockets, I'd be severely tempted...

Offline Kevinkinney

• Vendor - Supporter
  • Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
    • Empire Canvas Works
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 04:53:38 PM »
Those are probably 5-6 years old. Possibly older.

That was the last of the good colored wool.

Kevin
Institutio postulo novus informatio supersto
Proudly monkeying with tradition since 1967

www.empirecanvasworks.com

Offline Coldfeet

• Supporter
  • Stoking the Woodstove
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 05:31:43 PM »
Thanks.  I made him an offer of $175, that’s all I can afford. He declined it. I just spent the money on fishing license, other stuff and Spam!  Whoo hoo!  Going out with bioguide for 5 days at the end of the week.  If things go well I’m moving my youngest daughter to Denver and will stop by Duluth to see what I can pick up from EWC.