View the most recent posts on the forum.

Author Topic: Exploring trip  (Read 239 times)

Offline chimpac

• Hauling Sled
    • View Profile
Exploring trip
« on: January 21, 2020, 03:42:45 pm »
I am going to visit family and on the way I will contact sports stores to see if there is any jogging them out of the dumb cooking outside in the wind with a gas stove.
This is a rough draft of what I might say in an email to contact them.

I can show your staff how to increase your year around sales of stock you have in your store plus how to use some recycled material.

With stock that you already have you can provide your backpacking customer the comfort of sitting by a wood fire inside a tarp shelter to cook and eat in any weather.

Equipment weighing under 5 lbs. can provide a simple 4 season shelter and safe inside cook stove for 2 people slightly more weight for 4 campers.

Spin off from customers increased days camping is selling him all other stuff that is needed.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 01:48:14 am by chimpac »

Offline troutfisher!

• Warming Up
    • View Profile
Re: Exploring trip
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 04:21:00 pm »
That is a pretty rough draft alright. 

I am clueless what you are offering to do for sports stores.  You are going to increase sales of some stock (what stock?) and use some recycled material (what material and how are you using it?).  And provide comfort for a backpacker eating inside (???).  Are you making a shelter out of cardboard boxes?  Or a stove? Or?